Guideline for ICSAE-8 Authors
1. Important Dates
|Call abstract||17 May – 15 July 2021|
|Acceptance Notification||Until 19 July 2021|
|Fullpaper submission deadline||8 August 2021|
|Payment deadline and author agreement upload||10 August 2021|
|Media presentation submission deadline||15 August 2021|
|Online Conference||24-25 August 2021|
2. Please submit the full paper (*.doc/.docx) file via ICSAE-8 website. The full paper must be written using format of IOP Conference Proceedings. Any fail to follow the paper format, would impact to the rejection of your paper in the proceeding. Previous Proceedings as example can be found in https://iopscience.iop.org/issue/1755-1315/637/1. We suggest to use Mendeley Reference Manager for citation and reference list.
3. To submit the full paper, please follow this procedure:
• Please visit ICSAE-8 website, click the Fullpaper Submission.
• You will be redirected to CMT submission system and need to log in with your account that previously used to submit the abstract.
• You will find the tittle of your abstract, then submit the full paper through “Upload Revision” portal on your abstract tittle.
• Drop file or upload file and click Save.
4. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the conference will be performed online. Authors are requested to prepare the presentation media:
• Pre-Recorded Video with maximum 10 minutes duration (in mp4 format, max 100 MB)
• Poster in pdf format (A0 size)
And submit that media via ICSAE-8 website.
5. Please make payment to registration no later than August 10, 2021 by bank transfer to bank account:
Bank Account Number : 0912129372
Bank Account Name/Beneficiary : Sri Hartati
Bank Name : BANK NEGARA INDONESIA
SWIFT/BIC : BNINIDJAXXX
Conference fee (per submitted abstract) : Rp. 400.000 for Indonesian Nationalities or 40 USD for foreigner.
Send to us a copy of transaction receipt via ICSAE-8 website along with author agreement (Download Author Agreement here).
6. Those who apply for publication in the IOP EES Online Proceedings, the publication fee will be charged later, once the paper is accepted.
7. Please check your e-mail (corresponding authors) regularly for the information update.