1. Abstract Preparation
Participants with oral or poster presentations should submit their abstract by the deadline. By submitting the abstract, you agree that at least one of the authors of the abstract will attend the conference, present the work, and pay the registration fee. You will be informed whether your abstract is accepted in the submitted form or needs modification.
The abstract must be meet the following criteria:
- Abstracts should be arranged in maximal 250 words., clear, concise, and written in English.
- Every abstract should present unique and unpublished research.
- Use a text editor of your choice to compile your abstract: title, author(s), affiliation(s) of author(s), abstract text and keywords.
- Don’t forget to exactly mention the corresponding author e-mail.
- The title should be short and focused on the main scientific layouts.
- The names of the authors should be written in order of contribution. For every name add an exponent number indicating the affiliation of the author.
2. Full Paper Template
Accepted abstract will be notified by e-mail and full papers are requested to be submitted. The paper template will be included in the notification.
3. Poster Preparation
Authors whose papers accepted as poster should prepare their posters with dimensions of 60 cm width × 160 cm height (Rool Up X-Banner), print and carry by your own. Do prepare the stand also.
The poster at least should be following the points below:
- The poster layout is PORTRAIT.
- Lettering for the title should be large (at least 70-point font).
- Present numerical data in the form of graphs, rather than tables (graphs make trends in the data much more evident). If data must be presented in table-form, KEEP IT SIMPLE.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract as illustrated below.
- Charts, drawings, and illustrations should be similar to those you would use for slide presentations, but more heavily drawn. Remember to keep illustrated and written material simple.
- All illustrations and text should be made up beforehand. Remember that your illustrations and text must be legible from a distance of at least 3 to 5 feet.
- Make it obvious to the viewer how to progressively view the poster. The poster generally should read from left to right, and top to bottom. Numbering the individual panels, or connecting them with arrows is a standard “guidance system”
- The “References Cited” is placed at the end of the poster, if needed.
- Display of commercial/product sales posters is prohibited. Any poster that is deemed to be a commercial advertisement will be removed from the poster hall.
- Do not mail your poster
3. Abstract and Full Paper Submission
All the abstracts, full papers and its revision (if needed) must be submitted electronically via the following link:
We are using Microsoft Conference Management Toolkit (CMT) system to manage the papers circulation.